There are many ways to support AKSE, whether you are a current member, a past member, a past pupil in our Talmud Torah program who has gone out into the world, an attendee of one of our many educational or cultural programs, or an out-of-town visitor who joined us for Shabbat services.
Please see our Make a Donation page for monetary contributions.
There are other ways to contribute as well:
- Make a contribution in honor of a simcha or in memory of loved one
- Advertise your business in the Shofar, our monthly bulletin
- Add an entry in our annual Yizkor Book
- Remember a loved one with a plaque on one of our Yahrzeit memorial boards
- Attend Café Tamar (coming up on Sunday, June 2, 2019, at the JCC!)
- Sponsor a Kiddush
- Bring your shoes to shul
- Buy gift cards to use for groceries and drugstore items (AKSE buys them at a discount, the cost is the same for you)
- Become a Circle Donor
- Dedicate a prayer book
- Buy a leaf on our Tree of Life
- Buy a Café Tamar mug
- Shop at the Sisterhood Gift shop
- Remember AKSE in your will
- Take out an ad in our next commemorative publication (check back for more information, 2020 will be our 135th year)
And one of the most immediate and mutually fulfilling ways to support AKSE is to attend a Daily Minyan or Shabbat Service. All are welcome!