Adult Education Programs
- Chug Ivri – Hebrew Speaking Club led by Sylvia Wagman and Ed Zukoff – Monthly on a Wednesday at 3:00 p.m. – Check Shofar or call office for dates. VIA ZOOM
- History Class – Rabbi Saks is currently teaching a class about the history of Jewish thought on Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m. VIA ZOOM
- Parsha & Pizza – Join Rabbi Saks on Thursdays at 6:00 p.m. to chew over the week’s Torah portion while you enjoy freshly baked pizza. IN-PERSON AND VIA ZOOM
- Gourmet on the Run – Enjoy learning how to cook quick and easy gourmet dishes from wonderful cooks! SUSPENDED DURING PANDEMIC
- Learn to Read Hebrew – with Eleanor Weinglass – Thursday mornings at 9:30 a.m. IN-PERSON
- Learning Torah Trope – with Karen Moss on Wednesday mornings. Beginners welcome. IN-PERSON
Consult the monthly Shofar and weekly Shabbat newsletter (links on left of webpage) for the latest information and for special educational events.