Adult Education Programs
- Jewish Ethics with Rabbi Saks – Sundays – 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Check with the office for class schedule.
- Chug Ivri- Led by Faith and Lou Brown – Monthly – Call office for dates.
- Learn to Read Hebrew with Eleanor Weinglass – Shabbat morning: 9:15 a.m.-10:30 a.m. -intermediate; 10:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. beginners
- Pizza and Parsha– Popular class is returning! Join Rabbi Saks on Wednesdays from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. to chew over the week’s Torah portion while you enjoy freshly baked pizza. Will begin after the fall holidays.
- What Profits the Prophets? – Part 2: Love! Lust! Betrayal! Murder! Violence! Revolt! Monthly on Shabbat with Rabbi Saks after services; dates announced on a monthly basis. Call office for dates.
- Ethics Class– Delve into Jewish ethics between 9:00 and 10:00 on Sunday mornings during Hebrew School.
- Gourmet on the Run — Enjoy learning how to cook quick and easy gourmet dishes from wonderful cooks! Learn from Mollie Epstein & Dianne Seidel (2/11/15), Sharon Berry & Nedda Barth (2/25/15), and Linda Schreiber & Wendy Shlossman (3/18/15). Cost: $15.00 for each class or $36.00 for all three. Please contact office at 762-2705 to register. Sign up early before they sell out! Attendance is limited.